"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable & fall asleep & miss your life."~Brian Andreas

Monday, January 17, 2011

Cheese w/that Whine?

Consider this like I'm coming to knock on your door
Asking for hot tea, a warm blanket, or maybe
Some good old fashioned natural remedies

I think my barometer bubble is way off
I've been feeling a bit off lately
And some strange illnesses are starting to manifest
Feeling like I have a cold without cold symptoms
Or like I was sucked in by a street cleaner
And spit out
Only to get run down by the snow plow

It's been awhile now
About a month or so
With it coming and going
Things hurting I didn't know could hurt
My head feeling like I just got off the Tilt-A-Whirl

The funny thing is
I've been 'hearing' my intuition suggesting changes
But I don't think I was listening
And my body is retaliating
Does it make sense to say my internal body feels 'grungy'?
(I would have said I feel dirty but well that just sounds wrong)
hee hee

I feel like I need a detox
Never had one so I don't know where that came from
I've been avoiding the doc
So he doesn't give me pills and more pills
Ok, I'm going back to bed
And ending this whining session

7 comments:

  1. Ah, very interesting Elena, all these changes, your spirit, mind and body seeking harmony.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a lot of cheese here.....!
    It could be resistance to being creative, and it could be this weird bug going round. Either way, rest, but be creative. It helps the soul to suffer through whatever the body throws at you!
    Sounds about how I feel every morning until the coffee kicks in..... ;-)
    Take care!!!

    XXOO~~♥
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. hoping you feel better soon Elena♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Allow me to send you cyber tea, thoughts of warm blankets bundling you and online hugs as your natural remedy. That's about as close to this house as you want to get right now! Can you say FLu Bug???

    Sounds like you need action. Your intuition wants you to act on something. Perhaps your detox would be to unplug that which is stifling you?

    Hope you're feeling flushed real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think it's just the midwest weather syndrome....
    i usually have it this time of year, too.....

    can you leave and find some sunshine and sand somewhere ?
    that's what the doctor should prescribe :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just like to send you my love and to say thank you for your friendship.

    I am leaving my blogs for good. Just like to make some last stops first.

    Hugs,
    Silver

    ReplyDelete
  7. Laura makes a great detox soup! Spinach, broccoli, celery...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. You are my fellow travelers in life's journey and I respect your words of wisdom.

Or click here to send me an email
Email me!

Peace!