"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable & fall asleep & miss your life."~Brian Andreas

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Incognito

I'm hiding
My body is still in self-sabotage mode

The other day I woke up with a cold sore 
My first in many years
Yesterday half my gums were swollen 
This morning I woke up with a burst eye vessel
And half my eye is red
I had to laugh
Then put on my red vest to match my eye

So until I can figure out what it wants from me
I'm incognito

Come to think of it
I look creepy
I should go stand by my son's bed
hee hee hee

7 comments:

  1. Oh dear Elena,at least you can still laugh and scaring my children always worked for me:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes hiding out can be refreshing.....
    even if it means looking creepy....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think some may call it transformation...as of moving from one period in ones life to the next isn't always the easiest or prettiest but it's movement which is always good on some level...I would like to think of the growth going on way down deep inside like mother earth even right now we can't see it or know it and where it's going but soon it will reveal itself..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel you, I feel you, I feel you. The wee little one I watch brought one doozy of a bug in the house. She's now on an antibiotic and hubs and I are suffering the storm. I hope you're feeling better real soon. LoVe the image you used to depict the mood! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LoL! I love the picture!
    I haven't felt too great for a few weeks...
    hang tuff, girlfriend!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. This hibernation time brings me into my body a lot too...time to face some demons I guess. Good luck shaking them. Humor helps, right ? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmmm... gotta twitch in my eye, seems to be another cold virus...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. You are my fellow travelers in life's journey and I respect your words of wisdom.

Or click here to send me an email
Email me!

Peace!