I was minding my own business, trying to oversee the fight in my head
When you thought it would be fun to dangle 'the carrot on the stick'
That quickly distracted me and both sides of my head
As we drooled over the job description
And the salary
I tried to ignore you by busying my head with a mundane task like -
paying bills
You thought that was funny didn't you?
Knowing once I tallied the bills
That that salary would scream for my attention
I hope you enjoyed the resultant sniveling
Because soon after is when I caught on to your little game
Everytime my head decides to jump into the ring to duke it out
You dangle that same carrot
You can be so mean sometimes...
but did you really have to make one of those on a wind farm?!
You know how intrigued I am by those!
You're brutal!
Love, (yeah I still love ya)
Elena
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I want to share this note posted on my dear friend Sharon's blog today. I thought it fit me perfectly:
Angel Wisdom with Sharon Taphorn - Focused Intent
Your desires are like paintings on the canvas of life
Take some time to meditate, pray upon and contemplate what is next. If you are unsure of what is the next best step for you to take, consult an expert who can assist you in seeing the bigger picture that is in front of you. Your Angels can assist with endevour, however if you are not sure or completely trust what you receive, then find a human angel you trust.
Do not be afraid of making the wrong decision, for their is never truly a wrong step to take. Angel wisdom reminds you that making no decision is the same as saying to the Universe that you want for everything to stay the same, and that is the energy that you will attract. Few things are as powerful as focued intent, visualize it, feel it and it will come.
Seek the Divine within every situation and this cultivates the quality of joy and become aware of the wonder of creation and let joy, one of the highest qualities you can vibrate to. Delight in everything. Enjoy the process of creation and enjoy life.
Affirmation: "I see the joy in every step of creating that which I desire. I can always choose again."
Your are dearly loved, the Angels
COPYRIGHT © 2011... Permission is granted to copy and redistribute the Angel Wisdom on the
condition that the content remains complete, full
credit is given to the author, and that it is
distributed freely.
thank you
condition that the content remains complete, full
credit is given to the author, and that it is
distributed freely.
thank you
Thank you, Mahalo, Merci, Obrigado, 谢谢
Great post Elena and I enjoyed Sharon´s words too.
ReplyDeleteThere are always different types of carrots dangling sending our mind into overdrive. The whole process of life is to learn so viewing it in that context there are no mistakes for each decision when taken with a sincere and honest heart are just a part of the great learning process.
Well my dear, the first step to not taking jobs you don't really want is DON'T LOOK FOR A JOB!!!!! tee hee!
ReplyDeletePerhaps the job was a test. Looks like you passed with flying colors! Now go focus on some art.
...and yup! Looks like Sharon's Angel wisdom was talking straight to you!
This post reminds me of this quote I love :
ReplyDelete"When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it."
- Paulo Coelho
The problem is letting our real heart and soul tell us what we "want", isn't it ?
Let's listen to the Angels today !
Hugs !
The easiest way to stifle creativity and the jitters that come with those first steps into the unknown is to return to the banal 9-5 life, where you become a number, where there is no freedom, where every day is essentially the same and nothing changes but your desire for something different.
ReplyDeleteThe body moves, the checkbook is stable, but the soul dies.
XXOO~~♥
Anne
I think I'm overdue to send the Universe a letter. What a great plan!
ReplyDelete