Leave it to me to decide to recreate myself
Spiritually and Creatively at the same time
(let's not even talk Physically)
I read
"tell the Universe what you want"
which translated into
'what I really want?'
'what society wants?'
'what's practical?'
'what's practical?'
'what someone my age should do?'
'hell, what do I really want?'
'can't we skip this question?'
as my eyes glazed over and I lost focus
If my left brain and right brain
Had little personas
Then the center of my head becomes the ring
As they come out fighting from their corners
I quickly realized
I no longer care what society thinks I should do
The real me is buried under layers
of 'conditioned thinking'
and
I need a jackhammer
~ ~ ~
The cool thing?
I can't wait to see what I uncover
knowing me
it'll be scary
knowing me
it'll be scary
Remember to laugh, giggle, wander and have some fun..make mistakes and fall down, being down there isn't to bad when you really start to look around..then put the boots back on and start all over again...it's that what kids do? Heck sounds like some fun time ahead lady..remember your a hummingbird first and they can't carry a heavy load, they stay light and free flowing....
ReplyDeleteIt won't be scary---it will be FUN!!!
ReplyDeleteSometimes that taste of freedom just is too good; peeling off layers that have kept us underachieving in areas where we are good.....just to keep the world at large happy.
Nah.
I think the right brain is winning on this round!
XXOO~~♥
Anne
Enjoy the free-for-all!
ReplyDeletesomehow I think you have done what you wanted in life....we all do really
ReplyDeletebest of luck to you in this new year for further awakening
Follow your heart and your soul, let your mind sort it out and then you´ll be you, after all it is not as if you can be anybody else. And why should you try to be what others expect..........?
ReplyDeleteScary my arse! It will be super awesome!
ReplyDeleteand if your jack hammer ever fails to start, I have a pick axe you can borrow!!!
*chip*chip*chip*chip*
Hee hee!
Sometimes it's fun to be destructive! Let 'er rip!
I too look forward to what you'll discover!! I'd say you've already uncovered a LOT but in reality, I have a feeling you have barely scratched the surface!! So happy excavating!!!
ReplyDeleteMake sure that jack hammer is wielded with LOVE ! ;)
ReplyDeleteKnowing you, it'll be amazing!! And fun!!! I can also tell you from personal experience, the more time you spend in that right side of your brain following that creative urge, the quieter that conditioned side of your brain is going to become... Much love, Silke
ReplyDeleteI know what every word in this post means...Infact i have already used the jack hammer and some of the real me is just scary...but then there is lot more which if left untouched by this world i live in would make a beautiful person....I had written these two poems a while back but they echo what u and I are feeling. http://meeta-stillnessspeaks.blogspot.com/2010/06/free-bird.html
ReplyDeletehttp://meeta-stillnessspeaks.blogspot.com/2010/11/fear.html
Keep pushing forward! What others perception is depends on where they are in their own discovery!
ReplyDelete