"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable & fall asleep & miss your life."~Brian Andreas
Monday, September 14, 2009
Nature's Architecture
A nice thing about fog is that you have no choice but to appreciate what's in front of you. You can't see too far ahead or back. Thank God - otherwise I would have missed the fabulous overnight construction...
Elena....take that camera with you no matter where you go! Loved these....I too saw all the spider webs....but didn't pick up the camera...my loss Thanks
Those are some amazingly big webs. I can only imagine how huge that spider is. Yikes! Are those by your house? I feel Halloween in the air now! Glad you keep your senses alive and let the world show you its magic. Spiders and webs, like Robin said, represent creativity. to quote from a book regarding spider's message: "you are an infinite being who will continue to weave the patterns of life and living throughout time. Do not fail to see the expansiveness of the eternal plan". (From Medicine Cards Book by Sams and Carson). Elena, may you continue to see delight and wonder on your path.
Wow!!! Those are amazing!! Busy little spiders!! I was once told that spiders were a sign of creativity!!! They're sending you a message Elena!!
ReplyDeleteElena....take that camera with you no matter where you go!
ReplyDeleteLoved these....I too saw all the spider webs....but didn't pick up the camera...my loss
Thanks
Those are some amazingly big webs. I can only imagine how huge that spider is. Yikes! Are those by your house? I feel Halloween in the air now! Glad you keep your senses alive and let the world show you its magic.
ReplyDeleteSpiders and webs, like Robin said, represent creativity. to quote from a book regarding spider's message: "you are an infinite being who will continue to weave the patterns of life and living throughout time. Do not fail to see the expansiveness of the eternal plan". (From Medicine Cards Book by Sams and Carson).
Elena, may you continue to see delight and wonder on your path.
What wonderful webs we all weave!
ReplyDelete"Charlotte" was there! Fabulous photos, Elena!
ReplyDelete