"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable & fall asleep & miss your life."~Brian Andreas

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Snow Day

They say I am easily entertained

It's just that there's so much to see

So many stories just waiting to be told






Reminds me of a yawning whale's mouth



"Put the camera down - I'm freezing"



"May I join you?" the little one asked




Beware those who hide under sheep's clothing








Ok, so I just had to go get buttons to put on this guy. Can you tell I really need a job?
I'm having too much useless fun.

7 comments:

  1. glad you're having fun
    hope you are happy working
    nice photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful fun! Love the birds and "Jazz" and oh my gosh - that fabulous whale's mouth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a Question for you... so what's wrong with being present and enjoying your time and not trying to force it along(I've heard forced solution don't work) and be some where else and accept where you are right now? I say this and question not only you but mainly myself too... I'm going to be selfish here and say I don't want to you to stop what your doing... I so enjoy you words of wisdom and question of life... so don't go back to work just yet if you don't have too...
    ~v~Laura

    ~v~Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. That fun is overdue. Creates passion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brr! Nice pics for a hot summer's day :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your photos are fantastic. This is not useless fun. This is wonderful creativity. Your eye found these scenes and I am so glad you shared them with us. I am with Laura on this. I am so inspired by your creations, I would hate for you to give up on this fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. You are my fellow travelers in life's journey and I respect your words of wisdom.

Or click here to send me an email
Email me!

Peace!