Everything exposed
Even the normally-lurking shadows looked beautiful
Having lost their sinister feel
The moonlight reflected off the snow
Making it look like sprinkled diamond dust
So I wrote a list of the negative things
that typically stream through my head
And under that bright moonlight
I set it on fire
Just like that
It was exposed and gone
And when one of those little negative thoughts tried to slither into my head this morning
I reminded it that it was "crispified" under the moonlight
And had no merit
Today is 1-1-10
Very fitting for my state of mind today
Did you know...
According to Doreen Virtue's Angel Numbers book, the numbers 1, 10, 11, 111, remind us to stay positive and focus only on the good within ourselves, situations and other people. It says to monitor your thoughts carefully, and be sure to only think about what you want, not what you don't want. This sequence is a sign that there is a gate of opportunity opening up, and your thoughts are manifesting into form at record speeds. The 111 is like the bright light of a flashbulb. Attracting the things you focus on.
And what it means to me is to be aware of my thoughts. Only I can control what I think about and its effect on me. So today is a good day to work on that vision board. It'll be interesting to see what I come up with.
Happy New Year
Be Aware Today



Love when the snow sparkles like that. And what a good thing to do, burning your negative thoughts (maybe I can still do it tonight since it's still the first day of the year). I always want to go to the Yule Log Service at The Center. Very interesting about the numbers too, Elena. Will concentrate on that. Happy new year to you!
ReplyDeletefull moon ceremony! I was too busy rocking a baby..but I did get my jar outside
ReplyDeleteLove your photos...very very nice Elena..snow like fairy dust....it was beautiful last night. I thought of all the people who didn't grasp the moment to just see this beauty.When I stepped outside to place my jar of water...it was inspiring...then I had to rush back in to tend to Finn...
Thinking positively, visioning what we want instead of what we don't want, and putting only positive energy into the world around us can only help us and our loved ones in the short and long run. Great advice and inspiration.
ReplyDeleteJoy to you and peace.
Love that second photo. I want to walk down that path. Black and white photos set such a mood.
ReplyDeleteI burned some intentions of what I want the New Year to bring to me in a little black cauldron last night.Ashes danced in air like magic. We shall see, ritual seemed powerful, Positive thoughts and energy attracts more positive. We are in charge of our destiny, that's powerful, don't you think?
Happy New Year dear Elena!! I haven't commented much lately but I enjoy your blog sooo much----you are so honest!! I hope 2010 will bring us the opportunity to meet in person!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHello Elena,
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my site. Reading your entry about choosing positive thoughts has been one of my goals this "last" year. I have experienced some challenging situations and focusing on positive outcomes instead of fear has gotten me through. I know I draw in what I am thinking. I really believe you need to be positive and clear in your thoughts - you create your own reality. Thank you for reminding me to stay positive in my thinking. All my best for a wonderful 2010!
Susan
I love love love what you did !
ReplyDeletethe burning up of ugly thoughts....did you see that in new york on new's year they had a huge shredder for the same thing ?
not quite as pretty as your burn, though, that's for sure !
anyhow...I think this is going to be a great year for you...your word of trust is perfect and will test you...just like I'm going to be tested with patience....arrghhh....maybe we should go hand in hand in this adventure of ours :)
and with the numbers that bring good things to us...I guess the good thing is that if we screw up or find out that 2010 isn't working or long enough, we have 2011 to keep working on us or what we're doing....but after that we're screwed....so here's to possibly 2 years of focusing on only the good within ourselves....and I don't even think that's being selfish !
Sounds like a great start on the New Year!
ReplyDelete