"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable & fall asleep & miss your life."~Brian Andreas

Monday, March 22, 2010

The progress of Trust

Well it's almost the end of March and I'm still relying on my word for the year to keep me on the right path.

  • Last week I took the moto out; I only did 100 miles but it was great to be on her again. At one point I got lost but instead of getting nervous I did the opposite. I said 'hey angels, I need to focus on the road so how about you tell me where to turn so I can get back on track'. And sure enough. Trust  
  • I was wondering how I'd complete item #37 on my sidebar list but figured I had submitted my request and I shouldn't worry. My neighbor stopped by as we were burning wood Friday. While talking it turns out his family are farmers; still own a farm down the road. I told him about item #37. He's invited me to go out & meet his mom. And the most awesome thing; he says I can ride in the combine! Yay! Super yay! Even if I don't get to ride the combine, I still get to talk to my farmer. Trust

  • Then we talked about planning to build a storage shed and he said to let him know and he'd bring the machines. Like in digger. Did I ever mention my secret dream of operating a digger. The big one. But hey, I'll settle for a little one. I'd probably create less destruction in a little one. Now although this wasn't on the list, it's been on my mind for a long time. Hubby even offered to rent one so I could play. Ha! Play! I'm truly spoiled. So it just goes to show you that you don't have to write something down. If the vibration is strong enough in your mind, it can still happen. Trust
  • And Saturday I attended a really cool workshop using Golden products. I tested EVERYTHING since the instructor didn't have to pay for the products I didn't feel guilty about using them. My most favorite was creating paint skins using the tar gel. So cool! And to think I had been whining about not finding classes. Once I quite forcing it, I found them. Trust 
And I've been checking things off my bday list. I started Tai-Chi today using a home dvd. Oh such beautiful maneuvers. It reminds me of swimming & there's such a connection to the earth's energy. It's peaceful. And another neighbor told me about a place nearby that offers horse riding lessons. But most of you know I love horses but am afraid of them. Ya, ya, big chicken. So I haven't actually acted on that one yet.

So cool to know that my world didn't end when I quit working....it just started.

6 comments:

  1. You said it babe, You life is just starting... If what we could share this great feeling with everyone that they can make thing spark in their lives? Oh heck we can share it, just by what your doing taking risk facing your own personal fears and going ahead and doing them anyways... How grand lady...How grand...keep the personal adventure up, you are building experience to share later...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know how good this sounds!
    I want to go along.....so happy for you
    Yes, life is a joy -if you only see it-
    and you have dear Elena!
    I have always wanted to rescue a baby cow from one of those veal sheds that we see on our way to Galena...my heart breaks each and everytime I pass them.....like saving starfish :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. a digger...you want to run one of those, but you're scared of horses....you crack me up !

    ReplyDelete
  4. In my defense....horses have TEETH! Big ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there Elena, thanks for all the wonderful, uplifting comments you always have on my post.

    I've been wanting to pay you a visit for a long time and I am so very sorry it took me so long.

    I had a big big laugh over the fact you love to work the big fast machines. You rock girl. I do love the same thing. A dream of mine is to drive one of the biggest trucks and just park it like that backwords....yeahhaaa. give me the big machines too.
    Hope you had fun playing the digger.
    Love Dagmar

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done to you, Elena!

    I bought a Tai Chi DVD to do at home just last week. I've always loved the graceful movements too and I plan to start practicing this week.

    The class sounded great...I don't know if we can get Golden products here but I've heard A LOT of positives about them.

    I'm not afraid of horses but I am wary of them so I understand your fear. They're a pretty big animal after all. That said, I know that once you ride one, you will be so happy you did....it's a wonderful experience. Let it smell your hand first and talk to it before you hop up on its back/saddle...say and think positive things and all will go beautifully for you. OH and if you are feeding one, just place the food on the opened palm of your hand and the horse will nibble it right off....the food, NOT your hand ~ hehe

    I'll be back to see your 'feet' photo on Wednesday...(it's already Wednesday here in Australia). ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. You are my fellow travelers in life's journey and I respect your words of wisdom.

Or click here to send me an email
Email me!

Peace!