I love those Art-O-Mat machines and have always wanted to find one, to buy a piece out of one!I remeber the old cigarette machines quite well; they have converted these soooooo cool!XXOO!!Anne
What a fun machine : ) I hung my little piece of art yesterday : ) What a fun time.
I want to see one of those machines up close...I hear about them, but we don't have them around here......darn it !
That is so cool! I'd never heard of them. Hope you are doing well, Elena. Thanks for all your visits and kind words!! Love, Silke
Have you ever purchased anything from an Art-O-Mat machine? What can you get from one? Whatever it is, at least it won't give you cancer.
Where is it at? So wild, never heard of these before!
Thank you for taking the time to comment. You are my fellow travelers in life's journey and I respect your words of wisdom.Or click here to send me an emailEmail me!Peace!
I love those Art-O-Mat machines and have always wanted to find one, to buy a piece out of one!
ReplyDeleteI remeber the old cigarette machines quite well; they have converted these soooooo cool!
XXOO!!
Anne
What a fun machine : ) I hung my little piece of art yesterday : ) What a fun time.
ReplyDeleteI want to see one of those machines up close...
ReplyDeleteI hear about them, but we don't have them around here......darn it !
That is so cool! I'd never heard of them. Hope you are doing well, Elena. Thanks for all your visits and kind words!! Love, Silke
ReplyDeleteHave you ever purchased anything from an Art-O-Mat machine? What can you get from one? Whatever it is, at least it won't give you cancer.
ReplyDeleteWhere is it at? So wild, never heard of these before!
ReplyDelete