"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable & fall asleep & miss your life."~Brian Andreas

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Blog=Journal

I thought I was all alone
in a world that didn't understand me
Until I stopped feeling sorry for myself
Opened my eyes
And stood still
That's when I found those like me
And they understood me
And as they gathered to support me
I realized
I had no reason to be afraid
I could finally

To my oh-so-special blogging family
THANK YOU
~~~~~~~~~
So I finally just began
and I promise not to subject you to every page
of the journal as I continue making my mark

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous journal page. The colors are brilliant and this project seems very powerful and transformative. So glad I get to peek at the different journals being created. Each unique and special. Are those wings of a butterfly perhaps?
    Hm, I'd like to see every page of your journal. Am I being greedy?
    Love,
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Elena, I also hope to see every page... even those you may feel critical of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL!!!!
    I need say nomore... ;D

    XXOO~~♥
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's the way to do it lady...and I'm chiming in on with everyone..you better show us the pages..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful start! Brilliant colors. Bravo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a gloriously beautiful way to begin your journal. Bravo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay ! Love those wings...and how you use them.
    Hugs, Brave One !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love seeing your step by step as to how you began that page and your words. ...and they're "dots"!! It's a beautiful page, Elena! Very meaningful and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yes! and each and every page. Hope to see everyone's pages!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're off to a great start!! Now I just need to get my butt in gear and do the same!! That dreaded first page.....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. You are my fellow travelers in life's journey and I respect your words of wisdom.

Or click here to send me an email
Email me!

Peace!