"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable & fall asleep & miss your life."~Brian Andreas

Monday, October 18, 2010

No Spiders

No matter what web you weave
You must be aware
Of the precious beauty
That's always there

If you look


The artist is a receptacle for the emotions 
that come from all over the place: 
from the sky, from the earth, from a scrap of paper, 
from a passing shape, from a spider's web" 
Pablo Picasso
~ ~ ~
Ok, I'm done subjecting you to my webs!

12 comments:

  1. Awesome webby pics. Spiders really are master creators...just a shame they are so freaking ugly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photographs, webs can be so beautiful,the old spider likes a good meal and he always trys to set a great "table".

    ReplyDelete
  3. didn't mind one bit, more or less enjoyed it..

    ReplyDelete
  4. You captured that bit of nature art so beautifully, My Friend !
    Thanks for the bloglove on my post yesterday ! The support and excitement of my friends means so much to me !!!
    Hugs !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whew! Breathing a little better now. Webs w/out spiders. I think I can handle that! The second pic is phenomenal! The third has me thinking you are being invaded!

    Heard the messages loud and clear this morning and absorbing every word.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great captures.....as long as the spiders making these webs don't follow you into the house :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your webs are beautiful!! And I totally LOVE that quote!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello. You most likely already know the symbolism of the spider; wisdom, power, growth and more. Love the pictures. Hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm thinking maybe I should photo my cobwebs full of meals before I vacuum them up! Spider inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Webs in the evergreens.... very symbolic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous and dazzling photos...inspiring..thanks for sharing such beauty!
    Victoria~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. You are my fellow travelers in life's journey and I respect your words of wisdom.

Or click here to send me an email
Email me!

Peace!