"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable & fall asleep & miss your life."~Brian Andreas

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Duckies

Ever have moments of complete clarity? Moments where the things that didn't make much sense individually suddenly fit like missing puzzle pieces? When I went to the healer in Santa Fe, that's what it felt like. It was as if 42 years of miscellaneous stuff all made sense.

I had that feeling again today. It was suddenly clear why I felt I had to stay in the woman's group until October. Why I agreed to make those goofy buttons and graphics. Someone saw them and asked if I would help them design the logo for their new company. At first I squirmed and then decided to be honest. I said I'm not a graphic designer. I can give you some ideas and what it is that would capture my attention as a consumer. Period. Then I asked what it was they did anyway. Turns out the woman is a life coach. And a Reiki master. So....we traded services. I'll design a few logos. She'll teach me Reiki.

Funny how the angels work....putting all the ducks in a row...

10 comments:

  1. I love your duckies sign, and how God works to put people together to create good things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like the most perfect of swaps ever !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ““When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.””Paulo Coelho
    Ya, Baby !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're opening up to the Universe. The synchronistic signs are sure dropping into your life. Will be intrigued to hear how the Reiki goes. I know you'll love it! And yes, get that graphic design sign of you going. We have so much potential waiting to be tapped into!

    ReplyDelete
  5. there's never just coincidences when the angels are working with you :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. You are my fellow travelers in life's journey and I respect your words of wisdom.

Or click here to send me an email
Email me!

Peace!