"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable & fall asleep & miss your life."~Brian Andreas

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Just Perfect

 Ever notice how life can pass you by
As you wait for conditions to be just so
Or the kids to be out of school
Or more money
Or more time
Or when you're skinnier
Or when the stars are lined up so they look like an acoustical guitar in the sky 
and the neck points due East?
(ok ok so I made that up)

But it's silly, isn't it?
The many reasons (justifications) we give ourselves
So we don't have to try
And Heaven-forbid...fail
Or...succeed
~ ~ ~ ~
I found a partly dead Clematis in a pot
There was hardly any dirt in it
Was hard as a rock

And yet,
It didn't wait
or care
that conditions weren't perfect

It burst forth
One perfect little flower


Are you waiting for perfect conditions
Before you wow the world

5 comments:

  1. Great philosophy and photograph.

    ´Methinks´it is not the only beautiful flower bursting forth! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little flower has not only burst forth a perfect flower but set a great example and set your wheels a spinnin' so we all can get a wonderful reminder lesson about life. Go Flower! Yay you for sharing!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can offer one little tidbit:
    Fear of SUCCESS is much greater than fear of FAILURE.
    We shall talk..... ;)

    XXOO~~♥
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have decided just recently that this ain't happening any more ! Blooming, bursting, shining, LIVING NOW ! See you on the road, Gorgeous One !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can relate....I always say when this or when that

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. You are my fellow travelers in life's journey and I respect your words of wisdom.

Or click here to send me an email
Email me!

Peace!