When my nephew was a baby my sister used to place Mr. Yuck stickers on everything. Those are the green stickers issued by poison control to deter children from ingesting unknown horrors. I think I need a box full of Mr. Yuck stickers. I used to worry that I was eating too much. Turns out I'm not eating enough and what I do eat is blah, yucky.
Apparently I didn't think a three week cold was enough. I ate a McRib for lunch yesterday. Had a few pieces of corned beef for dinner. A cinnamon roll for breakfast. A cinnamon roll for lunch. And a cup of chicken fajitas for dinner. Let me just say I feel like this.
I am pretty much convinced I have some deep food issues.
Hahahahaha What a cool pic! Poor pumpkin
ReplyDeleteHope you feel better soon :)
Oh Elena, ha ha, a girl who likes her food, but...........The body is but a temple for the mind (you should see my well rounded Temple!)
ReplyDeleteLOL!!!
ReplyDeleteSounds like me....those McRibs can kill you.....don't ask how I know. *rolls eyes*
I just feel that way from either allergies, or I am not over whatever bug I had before.
Slept most of yesterday afternoon and all night. That NEVER happens. Hmmmmmm......
Yuck. ;)
XXOO~~♥
Anne
Love that pumpkin !!!
ReplyDeleteAnd know how you feel too. I have been using food as my drug of choice for two years now, since I quit smoking.
One issue at a time, they say. I think this issue is on the plate now !
Cheering you on in whatever issue you are facing, wonderful One !
ha ha now for some halloween candy
ReplyDeleteI have come here to haunt you with Canadian snow. Hugs and get better. Karen
ReplyDeleteYou must must must try some healthy stuff, there are some really great flavors out there. Stuff that actually makes you feel better. I haven't carved a pumpkin in quite a few years.... I cook em. Pumpkin soup sounds pretty tasty right now.
ReplyDelete