"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable & fall asleep & miss your life."~Brian Andreas

Monday, October 4, 2010

Found!

I found the puppy!

A very kind woman found Sparky hidden under spare parts in a neighbor's yard.

She wouldn't even take the reward money...

Sparky is home now; a bit dehydrated and hungry.

And now I know why the shelter named her Squeaky.

She's following me everywhere and squeaks as soon as she can't see me. 

I'll be back tomorrow with some hefty lessons I learned.

13 comments:

  1. Oh blessings! Yes!
    So very glad for all of you.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm so glad! Poor squeaky Sparky - what an adventure she's had already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. smiles and big puppy hugs all the way around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, I'm really glad to hear Sparky is home elena. Let the bells ring!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful news! Hope hubby is forgiven now?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is your husband still in one piece???? ;D
    And they all lived happily ever after.....on long leashes.

    XXOO~~♥
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Jesus for returning this doggie home.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay..congrats...what a special GIFT!!
    Hugs and sparkles
    Kiki~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, thank God ! Yay for the neighbor and yay for the little pup! So relieved for you, my friend.
    Big Love !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. You are my fellow travelers in life's journey and I respect your words of wisdom.

Or click here to send me an email
Email me!

Peace!