"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable & fall asleep & miss your life."~Brian Andreas

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Lost Puppy

My hubby lost our new puppy last night
Is it natural that I want to 'kill 'im'?
And I don't want to hear it was an accident or any such nonsense
It was pure carelessness
And was the first time I've ever yelled at him since we've met
But I really hate him right about now

I don't know why I'm posting this
Other than with your positive thoughts
I hope to find her
Before she gets hurt

10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Oh my! I'm so sorry. How scary. I will cross every cross-able part of my body in hopes that you find her soon and safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elena

    this is terrible, and you are understandably angry and scared, at least you have someone to vent your displeasure, your husband can only turn in on himself. I hope and pray that the pup is safe and well and HOME now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. positive thoughts, love for you and your worrying heart, and for your hubby who probably feels really badly...
    oh please oh please have a good outcome for my friend...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Elena, I hope you find her soon!! I an just imagine how you feel... Thinking of you!!! Love, Silke

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh no.....
    oh no...........oh i hope you find her or someone finds her and brings her home....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am soooooo sorry!!!! I am praying for good news soon!! I can just imagine how you feel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Still praying, crossing fingers, sending good vibes----anything I can think of to bring that little puppy back!!! Perhaps by now you are having a happy reunion?!?!?! I sure am hoping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry you went through this horrible ordeal!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. You are my fellow travelers in life's journey and I respect your words of wisdom.

Or click here to send me an email
Email me!

Peace!