Sharing the latest journal page
Inspired by Time
Governed by self-imposed deadlines
Promises of later, tomorrow,soon
Or when I..., or as soon as I...
When in reality Time can only be defined
be the moment we have Now
Tangled Mess of Time
(The watch is a magazine cutout - I'm playing with giving the "ropes" dimension
as you can see in the bottom right one that is closest to the edge)

Great!
ReplyDeleteVery cool! Love the dimension. Looks like some are coming right out of the page!
ReplyDeleteWow!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!! And so true - the moment with have is now. It's just so hard to fit everything into now - that's where later comes in in my life... That reminds me that I promised you an e-mail... Hugs, Silke
ReplyDeleteWow Wow! Mines still blank.
ReplyDeletedid you do that...wow Elena
ReplyDeletewow...when you journal, you don't mess around ! This is phenomenal!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove it..fab-U-LOUS!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous work!
keep sparkling!
AWESOME Elena! Love it!
ReplyDeleteVery cool!! Looks the way the inside of my brain feels on many days!!!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely superb!
ReplyDeleteIt says everything that we always say about *time* and artistically speaks volumns!
I think you deserve and A+++!!!!
XXOO~~♥
Anne
Feels so alive, this creation does. The words go so well with the image. Can't wait to see more journal pages, looks like a great way to get the creative juices flowing.
ReplyDeleteReminds me a bit of M.C. Escher's (sp?) work.