"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable & fall asleep & miss your life."~Brian Andreas

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Daily Routine

Every morning
She feeds the birdies


6 comments:

  1. Oh that is a great pic Elena!!! Color, contrast and the tagline---perfect!
    Have a good one....

    XXOO!!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was told by a Quintin Young a Wiseman of the Lakota tribe if you watch the animals they have much to teach us... I truly believe in the small tasks done every day full fills a bigger need in us and to JAZZy's devotion to please. and do what she know is right.. what a great picture Elena. the little surprises in the dailiness of our lives. How speical

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a good dog! Thanks for a smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this photo Elena...gorgeous ...and sparks my heart..what a gentle sweet soul!
    Beautiful!
    Kiki~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. You are my fellow travelers in life's journey and I respect your words of wisdom.

Or click here to send me an email
Email me!

Peace!