Ok, need advice.
I need to create button designs. As in the pin on buttons you wear during functions. I have a design sketched out but now need to make an electronic copy that will be duplicated for the button machine.
And I don't know how to make the lettering curve like this sample. Can I do this in Photoshop or some other software? Sorry this seems like it should be easy but I've never had to make buttons.

whoa.....i have no idea.....i hope somebody crafty can help !
ReplyDeleteI am thinking Photoshop should allow it; I am a dunce at PS....I fear it! LOL!!!
ReplyDeleteTry looking online, maybe YouTube for a tute on text in PS. I know there are a lot out there--I just would stay on the computer FOR EVER if I read and watched everything.....
Wish I could help more.
Oh!! I have a link I will e-mail you....
XXOO!!
Anne
I asked my sister and niece. My sister says that photoshop will do it. My niece hasn't responded yet. Or you can have one of your artist friends that do calligraphy hand letter it.
ReplyDeleteCorrection, my sister says to use a desk top publisher.
ReplyDeleteWHOA! Stevie has a new button maker. Check with her!
ReplyDelete