"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable & fall asleep & miss your life."~Brian Andreas

Monday, February 15, 2010

Awakenings

They look at us amused
As we wail about the snow
They smirk as we wonder if this will ever end
And work through feelings of gloom
~
Silly humans
Don't they know it's almost time
When we awake from our slumber
That this is a time for rest
Not of death
And we will once again raise our faces to the sky

These were all taken on Valentine's Day
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
NOTE: I'm starting Week 4 of the Artist's Way book with my online group. Week 4 has a little thing called DEPRIVATION week where I can't read anything. ARGGGHH...blog withdrawal. Although I will start this 'deprivation' I have scheduled my posts to appear daily. I discovered that cool little tool of post dating. But I won't be visiting or commenting on your blogs until Saturday. At which point I plan to catch up with each of you and overdose on the written word. Please still leave me comments as I will be back.

4 comments:

  1. Elena, Great photos : ) Good luck on you Artist's Way, I've always wanted to do that book.
    I'll miss your comments this week : ) Wishing all the best.

    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy crap...that's awful....I couldn't do it....seriously, I couldn't....but wow, am I giving you praise for doing it !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, good luck with that! I am not sure I could do that - I LOVE to read, not just blogs... Can't wait to hear how that went for you!! Wonderful photos! Hugs, Silke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops, I think I got caught! I'm gonna answer that it is conversation not reading.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. You are my fellow travelers in life's journey and I respect your words of wisdom.

Or click here to send me an email
Email me!

Peace!