"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable & fall asleep & miss your life."~Brian Andreas

Friday, February 26, 2010

Feeling Creative Friday - AZ Gate

I sorta cheated...I only made a quick sketch of a gate I photographed in Sedona long ago. But then again...I guess it is creative. I created it. Ok, never mind, I didn't sorta cheat.

Pen on Watercolor Paper

7 comments:

  1. Elena, your drawing reminds me of some of the courtyard gates in the French Quarter! very nice!
    You would love one of the Zumi cameras....quite quirky and fun!
    Thanks for stopping by!

    XXOO!!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what your doing there girl!! keep up Friday's posting it a great idea..hard to keep but it's a comment to yourself...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!! You ARE an artist and deserve to call yourself one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful sketch (and you must have been in a gorgeous setting!)!! and i think you have so many reasons to go ahead and do number 4 on your "things to do before your birthday" list.....you are definitely an artist, gal!!! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like pen and ink sketches, and this one is fabulous. Repeat after me, "I am an artist. I am an artist. I am an artist." I am with you on #8 on your list. I also want to learn tai-chi.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That would be a perfect garden to do Tai Chi in! Of course I only do it in the house in front of my TV, but that would be the perfect garden!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. You are my fellow travelers in life's journey and I respect your words of wisdom.

Or click here to send me an email
Email me!

Peace!