"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable & fall asleep & miss your life."~Brian Andreas

Monday, February 8, 2010

Mystic Monday - Angels II

I just had to add this quote found on a print by artist Brian Andreas of Storypeople

Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable & fall asleep & miss your life.

4 comments:

  1. When I a had an Art Therapy Group of little girls once, they asked me who cleaned up after they left, and I said the Art Angels. Warmly, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooooove brain andreas !!
    I have many of his prints and even have a mirror custom made by him....after a phone call from my hubby asking him to change one thing in the wording to make it more ME.....so a one of a kind mirror....pretty cool, huh ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you have decided to continue posting to your blog. I look forward to seeing where you go with this new format. I am excited about seeing what you do with Silent Wednesday and what other art you will share on Friday. Love the quote here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that quote!! So true, isn't it?! :) Silke

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. You are my fellow travelers in life's journey and I respect your words of wisdom.

Or click here to send me an email
Email me!

Peace!