I have no words of wisdom today
(Not that I ever do - but I can pretend)
Seems I have some sort of head cold
Or perhaps I was abducted by strange-looking aliens
Who have zapped all my energy
So I lay here trying to focus on the ceiling
And willing the room to stop spinning
And ask the Great Spirit (I like that name for God)
to please let me get my head back in the game
Or my feet back on the road
To give me roots so that I stop floating in the clouds of indecision
I take comfort knowing
that I will be soon be shown the way
The photos were taken at the Garfield Conservatory on 1/13/10
Glass lily pads by Dale Chihuly





Being gentle with ones self is so beautiful, to bad we have to wait for a darn cold to take count on that... do use your down time well and relax...now that the good orderly direction is in charge or as you put it Great Spirit.. I like those words too. Peace my friend rest well~
ReplyDeleteI'm running over with chicken soup and hot tea right now....open your front door, let me in.....and then lets wrap up in an old quilt and just watch the snow fall or an old move about love....because love always makes the sickies go away.....
ReplyDeletefeel better....xo
Take care of yourself
ReplyDeleteall else can wait
and you know the way already
..chicken soup
:)
Fantastic assortment of photos and prose. Seems a spinning head can still write great!
ReplyDelete