"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable & fall asleep & miss your life."~Brian Andreas

Monday, February 22, 2010

Mystic Monday: Focus

I understand the law of attraction
I understand the benefits of invoking protection to filter out the bad
I also understand the importance of not closing myself off completely
to things I perceive as being negative situations.
Perhaps it's just a matter of changing my focus.
Leaving a little wiggle room for the universe to provide what is best for me.
Because I may not have the birds eye view.
 And I may not recognize the 'diamond in the rough'.
And I can't put my desires out to the universe
And then hide from world
Because there is good
Even when it looks bad


This happened once before.

When I heard I had to have a hysterectomy I wailed on and on about my son never having siblings and being alone in the world when I died. I begged and pleaded that I wouldn't need it. Eventually I had the hysterectomy and I felt so guilty that I had robbed him of siblings. Years later I'm divorced and remarried. And I watch him with two older step brothers and one younger half brother.
Siblings
I worried for nothing

And the universe smiled

4 comments:

  1. Going with the flow of life is such a great thing... You are demonstrating it so well!! Wonderful photos to illustrate... Have a great Monday! Love, Silke

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm smiling too! Wonderful things do happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have no idea how much I love your attitude....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always believed that things happen for a reason. Sometimes, it takes us a long time to figure out the reason, and sometimes we don't at all. We just have to keep learning and smiling.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. You are my fellow travelers in life's journey and I respect your words of wisdom.

Or click here to send me an email
Email me!

Peace!