"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable & fall asleep & miss your life."~Brian Andreas

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Surprises

I didn't get candy or flowers
Or sickenly-sweet mushiness
He knows what I prefer
And gave me an Itunes card
For more music to dance and sing to
And a walk in the woods
Where my senses were recharged
And now I'm brimming over with love
For how lucky I am to be alive

If you squint close and look in the upper left corner
It's an honest to goodness eagle
I could wish for a more powerful camera
but this one isn't half bad

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous photos!!! enjoy your itunes card.....what a sweetie, and he definitely knows the way to your heart!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are loved and you both are lucky to have each other...

    did you notice the heart in the upper right hand corner of the photo with the bridge ?

    serendipitous !!.....or just that silly little thing we call love !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great memories! Where were the photos taken? Did you take the bike out?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. You are my fellow travelers in life's journey and I respect your words of wisdom.

Or click here to send me an email
Email me!

Peace!