It's my least favorite holiday
I don't do romance well
But someone recently said
It doesn't have to be about mushy love
So today I wish you Happy Valentine's Day
The one where you give thanks for those that mean the world to you
Those who make you smile
Or your heart swell with pride
Or know just what to say, or what not to say
Those who inspire you to be the best you can be
But then again, I don't need a holiday to remind me...
To Thank...You

this is the sweetest post ever !
ReplyDeleteyour words, your thoughtfulness....you're amazing !
and I don't really do romance well, either....maybe that's why tomorrow will my third post in a row regarding valentines day....I think I'm trying to get right......
Exactly how I feel about valentine's day! Enjoy your day, no matter what you do, or who you spend it with.
ReplyDelete:0)
Hugs,
xo
Angela
Lovely! Honesty and Beauty is a great mix!
ReplyDelete