"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable & fall asleep & miss your life."~Brian Andreas

Friday, May 7, 2010

Dear Bloggers


dear bloggers,
thank you for being the scraper
that helps me reveal the beauty 
beneath my crusty exterior
(eeewwww)

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful and Brilliant post Elena! And your beauty is so powerful and natural..it would shine through anything..and it does! I love that photo by the way..think it is super gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're all abit crusty now and then....that's what gfriends are for---to peel that stuff off!
    By the way, the photo is amazing!!! ;)
    Have a good one!

    XXOO!!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're welcome....you doll !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tee hee hee!
    Crusty? No way!
    Love to you and your non-crusty inside and out ;)

    OMG!!! I just had to jump back in and tell ya my word verification prompt was "sperm"! I have a feeling it's going to be a goofy day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea, I don't see crusty. Maybe a few flakes. Tee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your inner beauty is always being revealed here. No need for scraping.Just thought about Mom cutting off my bread crusts when I was a kid. Now where did that come from? By the way, knowing your penchant for making papers, did you "make" the image above? If so I'm totally blown away. It has an ancient look about it, love the peeling feel and colors. It whets my creative juices

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful, yes......crusty, not a chance!!! have a fabulous weekend! :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love crusty exteriors. Tells a story and shows a journey don't you think.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. You are my fellow travelers in life's journey and I respect your words of wisdom.

Or click here to send me an email
Email me!

Peace!