"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable & fall asleep & miss your life."~Brian Andreas

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Woman's Day

H
A 
P
P
Y 
WOMAN'S 



DAY



















Sure I can say Mom's
But we all know the truth
Every woman can be defined as such
For it's their nurturing, their capacity to love,
Caring for even a stranger
That puts women in a special category
With our soft exteriors
And tough interiors
We are mother to everyone
And since I can't send you all flowers
Enjoy these virtual ones from the garden
Huge hugs you amazing women

5 comments:

  1. I thank you!! And a Happy Day to you too!! I have been reading all the "Gifts From The Sea" posts and you are such a good leader!! Wise beyond your years!! I'm so thankful for your blog and for many others as well. Hugs to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!! I couldn't have said it better! Happy Woman's Day to you AND Happy Mother's Day!! Love, Silke

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are right !
    it truly is "happy woman's day" all over this world !

    and to you....the best mother's day ever :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous!!! Gorgeous post!
    Happy W day!
    Kiki~

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful bouquet! Thanks An d Happy Day to you too! Hope it was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. You are my fellow travelers in life's journey and I respect your words of wisdom.

Or click here to send me an email
Email me!

Peace!