"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable & fall asleep & miss your life."~Brian Andreas
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
New Blog!
Hee, hee. Sorry for all the whining yesterday. But WOW I was surprised that I'm not the only one. So in response to the comments I've created a new test blog called FLUFFY EXTERIOR. If interested, please take a peek. I figured that way I could whine about body issues there and keep this blog free and clear for more important whining. Hee hee.
2 comments:
Thank you for taking the time to comment. You are my fellow travelers in life's journey and I respect your words of wisdom.
Or click here to send me an email
Email me!
Peace!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Excellent idea!! Count me in! Love, Silke
ReplyDeleteI was there! Great idea!
ReplyDelete