"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable & fall asleep & miss your life."~Brian Andreas

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Chuga Chuga

Warning! 
You'll read this and feel like you've just embarked on a getaway train 
rocking to and fro way too fast on a curvy track through the mountains. 
Yeah, just like that.

1. The images in that "I spy..." post were created by the olive oil bubbles in water. I was supposed to be making pasta. Hubby took over....

2. The tax guy asked me "so, whattaya doing, are you working yet?" I said "nope, I'm still a bum. But I'm an artistic bum now. I was promoted."

3. At this time of year I always panic. What if I forgot how to ride the motorcycle? What if I take off, lift my feet, and fall over like a sack of potatoes. You do know by now how dramatic my head is, right?

4. I can't wait for the first warm day when I can drive without a coat. Isn't that the most glorious feeling? It makes me feel like I just lost 20 lbs and then I can celebrate my 'weight loss' with a little dessert. :)

5. Some of you know I've been on a spiritual quest along with all the other parallel quests I find myself in. It's become a habit to regularly talk to my angels and guides as when I'm driving "angels, keep the animals behind my car and drunk drivers far ahead of me" or "angels, tell my Mama's angels to stay close". The one that's become a running joke at home is "angels, please tell me how I can make money". You see, the thing is after I ask that something always blows up at my hubby's job. Literally. Being an electrician he needs to gather his crew to fix the blown transformers. He arrived from a 36 hr shift and I felt guilty for being a slug at home while he works his butt off. I asked the angels to help me make money again. Within a couple hours we received the call. Another transformer blew. Off he went and just returned from a 30 hr shift with a message from the guys "tell Elena not to ask the angels for money atleast for another week, we're dead tired".

6. Did you know that the more you connect to guidance (God, the angels, your higher self, whatever) the more it's like opening a door? It's like clearing debris from a sewer grate and suddenly everything flushes through. Except, the flushing of information happens between 4-5 a.m.. Not so bad except the images and information coming into my dreams is so insistent that it won't stop until I wake up and write it down. Cool. But after a couple days it leaves me feeling a bit discombobulated.

Thus this train wreck of a post.

11 comments:

  1. LOL!!!!
    For heavens sake--give those guys a rest!
    Ask for no more snow for Anne instead..... ;-) Because I could really use that one, and my angels have earplugs in at the moment.
    Love the post...LOVE IT!!!!

    XXOO~~♥
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Train wreck? No, a fun and informative post! Olive oil bubbles in water -- well, I was close. I thought it was oil in a pan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You let your sense of humor show here, tee hee. Are you going to give your angels a rest this weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is hysterical... I'm visiting for the first time (play WEEKWORD often)...
    love that reference about being a slug while the hubs goes off to work. I've taken 6 days off with a broken bone in my foot... I love being at home... but guilty about enjoying it! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo hoo! That was fun!
    Thanks for the ride. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Connections - on my journal page today I wrote "Won't someone stop this train ? Okay, it doesn't have to stop but slowing down would be good." - I was listening to this song by John Mayer that I love (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BTzNX5OMN4). Chuga chuga chug chug...

    PS - sometimes I put a caveat when I pray to the angels - Please show me how to get some money or make some money with no one that I love being stressed ot hurt. Maybe that would help your hubby out ? ;))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds as if you´ve got it cracked, maybe your hubby should hire your services to another crew. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love artistic bum promotion!!! I just might have to borrow that one. I hate when people ask me what I do because I can't give a one or two word answer but now I can. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for your comment on my post about Valentine's cards and I am glad you had that response to what I wrote. A note or card are so meaningful and my aunt displays cards from me, and says they cheer her up. Ah, the power of the pen! Hey, I like your list of "things to do before the end".

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always love to drop by here and read what you are up to. Hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm very proud to know an artistic bum!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. You are my fellow travelers in life's journey and I respect your words of wisdom.

Or click here to send me an email
Email me!

Peace!