"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable & fall asleep & miss your life."~Brian Andreas

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Found: Vision Board

I ran into this year's vision board.
Again I'm surprised by what made it onto the board
But I don't question
It seems finances sneaked in to join the artistic, health, and spiritual aspects

I'm one of those people who hear the words money, financial, or abundance
And I cringe
I think I have a bad attitude towards money
I was listening to something last night that suggested that
in order to change this resistive attitude
Substitute the word money with a word that makes me laugh or smile
"If I could make more nachos, I'll buy those boots"
"When I have more hersheys, I'll go on vacation"
"I have enough cookies to send him to college"
Hmmm
I wonder why my words are all food related?
tee hee


I just heard something from Abraham Hicks that said 
'tell it like you want it and not like it is'
So that's what I'm doing with the vision board
telling it like I want it

6 comments:

  1. This post takes the biscuit.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your vision board is a good idea, and quite autobiographical, in the sense that it is about the life you are creating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!! You know, in my mind I always want to do a vision board, but then I never quite get around to it. Love the nachos substitution! Money used to be such a loaded subject and word for me, but I have found that since I started living a more creative life, I don't think about it much anymore. It doesn't feel me with eagerness yet, but it's sort of evened out - and everything about money has evened out in my life as well. Strange how that happens... I hope your mom is feeling better!! Love, Silke

    P.S. I'm gonna try buying some boots with nachos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If Silke gets the boots with the nachos, I'm making a big plate and sending her in for another pair of Doc Martens for ME!!!
    That is an interesting concept, and since I occasionally go through my *I'm-going-to-worry-about-money* stages (for no reason other than I think I have to...) I'll replace it with a food item, because I like food!
    Gumbo...
    Abita Beer....
    Jambalaya.....
    No, wait, I would trade a pair of boots for Abitas.
    Okay, I better quit now.

    XXOO~~♥
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just caught up on your posts. I am grateful to be able to touch into your world. Hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I need to begin collecting nachos!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. You are my fellow travelers in life's journey and I respect your words of wisdom.

Or click here to send me an email
Email me!

Peace!