Thank you to Lisa of a Whimsical Bohemian for organizing the OWOH event.
It was the 5th and final year and she's already planning a new event called
Our World Our Art
~ ~
Feeling a bit travel-weary from the OWOH travels
But sitting back with a great big smile after all that eye-candy
So many wonderful blogs and amazing creativity
Proving that yes, there are good people out there to balance the bad
Thank goodness for random.org
who picked # 46
Georgina of La Llorona Arts
(funny, growing up I was so afraid of La Llorona)
Thanks everyone for visiting!
And Georgina is in VEGAS!!! (I'm sure she is suffering..yeah...right....SNARF!)
ReplyDeleteCongrats to her and yes, I feel like I have been on a merry-go-round a little too long. LOL!
I think I need to get off and rest a while....;-D
XXOO~~♥
Anne
Congrats, Georgina!! You are a lucky woman!!! :) Silke
ReplyDeleteHmmm, had to sign up for that newsletter. Now what have I got myself into?
ReplyDelete