I
AM
ALIVE
Sounds so simple doesn't it
But when you think about it
Each day truly is a miracle
And each morning when my eyelids flutter open
I think
Whoa, I made another day!
~ ~ ~
Have you noticed how different my blog seems since that Reiki class?
I feel odd
like I'm standing in the threshold
not here or there
not quite in reality...
If I hadn't talked to people since then I'd wonder if I really was alive
or just thought I was....
whoa! blows the mind!
Antevasin!!
Sanskrit word that describes a person who is an in-betweener
A scholar who lives in the sight of two worlds, but is looking toward the unknown.
Yeah just like that
in between
I sure hope I sent the checks to the right people
Doing bills in this foggy state sucks
in between
I sure hope I sent the checks to the right people
Doing bills in this foggy state sucks
:)
ReplyDeleteYou sure are alive! Your mind goes a mile a minute, Elena. You know I enjoy your posts. You make me think. Love that Johnny Depp quote. Yep, and I saw Rango last week too.
ReplyDeleteIf you're worrying about bills, trust me, YOU'RE ALIVE!!! (which reminds me I think there is one buried in one of my paperwork stacks.....)
ReplyDeleteI'm trying to figure out if *I* am alive....too little sleep and a time change tomorrow. Boy, the blogposts ought to get strange at MY end...!!!!
XXOO~~♥
Anne