Remember that interview I mentioned?
The questions I'm thinking of asking are as follows
(they keep changing)
The questions I'm thinking of asking are as follows
(they keep changing)
Who is God?
What is it all for?
When you die, what do you want to be remembered for?
Where do you find peace?
Why do you think people are unhappy?
Suggestions?
When I ask these questions
I'm not looking for a blueprint on how to live my life.
Nor am I seeking to change the way people live their lives.
Nor am I seeking to change the way people live their lives.
I'm convinced we all have our own paths to travel.
I'm just completely curious.
Remember that newfound interest in people
I want to know more.
~ ~
By the way
Thanks for the well-wishes for my Mama
She's doing better
~ ~
By the way
Thanks for the well-wishes for my Mama
She's doing better
Why are people unhappy.....
ReplyDeleteI look at the previous questions and think, they have no grasp of those, nor an interest to find out. Their interests are self-based and don't go past the things they own, stature in the community, insecurities, etc.
There is unhappiness brought on by events out of our control, and that I consider a totally different category~~loss, disaster, health decline, etc.
But most people are unhappy because they live by a set of material rules as opposed to spiritual rules.
And I think if you answer the last one, it helps to get answers to the rest....
XXOO~~and love to your Mama ♥
Anne
Very often it is the questions which provide the illumination as much as the answers...............
ReplyDeleteCuriosity is a wonderful thing.
ReplyDeleteyour poor mama.....gosh i hope she heals quickly !
ReplyDeleteand yes, i love the fact that we are all on our own paths of life....and no two are the same !
Big questions but questions I think every single person needs to ask themselves in this life.
ReplyDeleteGlad Mama is on the mend. Sending more good juju !
Hope your Mom is doing better Elena and you too. Those are great questions, and yes we are in our own direction in life. I have to go back and read those questions. Very intense. Have a wonderful day.
ReplyDelete