Sometimes I forget to jump off the Merry Go Round in my head
Or sometimes I think the carousel horse grabs me by my pants
And won't let go
Whatever it is, I got stuck
And finally jumped off
Did a drop and roll and back on my feet
Ta-Da!
In a sick sort-of-way, I like when this happens
because the disgust I feel for having been stuck
acts as a kick in the ass
and propels me into action
Some of you may ask why the hell I share the gloom moments
Or decide you don't want to read the gloom
But I do it because if by chance someone happens along
And is stuck in a gloom moment that maybe has lasted way too long
They'll read my nonsense and realize it passes
And can hold a key to what is next on the path
So I've dusted myself off
straightened my clothes and here's what I've got planned
Friday I take a Reiki I certification class
I've narrowed it down to two glass fusing classes
I've talked to the guitar instructor and he's ready to go
as soon as I pick the song I want to start with
and
~ ~ ~ drumroll ~ ~ ~
I drank a bottle of water yesterday
The timing of your generosity was perfect
It reminded me that dreams are a catalyst
John sent the special wisdom art on the left
His healing prayer can be seen here
The pink one is in honor of my word for the year, Love
And the orange one is for My Quest
I met Cat on the OWOH ride
the Gypsea Nurse has a beautiful outlook on life
The pendant is too cool and reads
"I was Snow White then I drifted" the back reads "Wicked Queen"
what an awesome 'Love this Life' tshirt
I told her it makes me look like a burrito
But inspires me to lose that weight because it's perfect
(did you notice the darned ticker on my sidebar)
And yesterday I received two phone calls which made me laugh so much
and completed it with a fall-over-laughing look at this video
I
LOVE
the Muppets drummer, Animal
~
By the way, John's My Quest piece reads
"On her spiritual quest she rediscovered her zest for Life"
~
Yep

Thanks for the mention Elena and I paid a visit to Cat´s post and really enjoyed her post.
ReplyDeleteThe ups and down, leaps and fall, and soft landings are what it is all about. I love that you share it all with us, as we all know these parts of our own journeys in similar ways.
ReplyDeleteLove your gifties !!!
Hugs, Amazing One !
You totally rock Elena.....Just like Animal drumming!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's how we should all jump into the day--headfirst and thrashing about! ;-D
XXOO~~♥♥♥
Anne