DON'T LAUGH
It's midnight
And because of some recent nightmares
Now I'm afraid of the dark
Trying to sleep on the couch
With the tv on
To chase away the shadows
Making sure my arms or legs don't dangle off the sides
Where anything can touch them
I'm 43
And I've got the heebie jeebies
Bwah-Haa-haa!!
Thank goodness son is with his dad
So he doesn't see this latest nonsense
~
And if you laugh
I'll have to kick your butt...
but wait till the sun comes up again
Laugh! Ha! I could never laugh at that! I cannot, nor have I ever been able to watch scary movies. EVER!!! Or I end up exactly like you have been. And if I'm doing the dishes at night? I have to be careful or my mind will start to think things like, "what if I looked up and there was someone standing outside the dark window looking back at me?" and then I have to back slowly away from the window with my head down so I don't see "him" and save the dishes for in the morning. I'm afraid I'm a freak like that too!! ;P
ReplyDeleteNot laughing. I know how fear can bite you in the butt and make you do things you never thought you would do.
ReplyDeleteSounds like you may need your pooches to check under the bed for you and then sleep with your for protection !;)
Good luck shaking the boogie-men !
Silly girl! Don't you know if you think about something hard enough it manifests...yikes! Stop thinking about monsters and dream aboutrainbows and kittys and cookies...
ReplyDeleteLoL. Have a beautiful Sunday Elena:)
XoX Amore!
serious
ReplyDeleteHello. When my clients have trouble sleeping due to stress, worry, etc. I suggest that they listen to Delta Sleep System and it usually helps. Hugs Karen
ReplyDeletettp://www.toolsforwellness.com/tb801cd.html
Ok I won't laugh...I'll just give u a tight hug and wish that u find your peacfull sleep back and that your mom gets well real soon
ReplyDeleteI sent u an email in reply to your post on suggestions on God, hopefully u get it instead of it dropping in your spam box.
ReplyDeleteI wish I could come join you and have a sleepover with popcorn and sodies and maybe a nice flick like Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!
ReplyDelete