"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable & fall asleep & miss your life."~Brian Andreas

Monday, March 7, 2011

Careful what you ask for....

Be careful what you ask for
Before I went to sleep I said
'Ok Angels and Guides, make my dreams productive. 
A helpful message would be nice. 
Oh and help me to remember some of it in the morning."

I had a dream that I was driving out of my subdivision and saw two women running down the road after a small brown and black german shephard. I opened my window and called to the dog. She appeared scared so I opened the door and she jumped onto my lap. The women came to the car and the dog wouldn't go with so I told them I'd take her back home. I returned to my home with the dog who had left to search for its owner. My dogs, Jazz and Sparky, came to investigate and I told them to be good since the new dog was scared.

The scene changed into one where my sister was sleeping on the couch with the tv on. Hubby and I were in a hurry to get out before "they"(?) caught up to us. The only thing I could do was draw a symbol on the tv in the hopes that my sister would understand. Hubby said I couldn't take Jazz and Sparky because they would slow us down. I cried as I hugged them both and told them I would return as soon as it was safe to do so. We ran into the yard (my childhood yard) and for the life of me I couldn't lock the door. We get to the garage and can't find the vehicle or person that was to meet us....

Be careful what you ask for.
I got the dream.
I remembered some of it.
Tonight I'm asking for a translator.

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love 
are dogs and infants.”
-- Johnny Depp

3 comments:

  1. Wow. What a dream! So strange when they jump around like that. Especially when the place changes.
    Loving the Johnny quote. He's pretty great ;0)
    Good luck with tonight's interpretation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elena

    Sometimes dreams create more questions than answers. I read your dream as this....

    You are a protector, hence the dog, you took it and kept it safe. Next part, you are uncertain, suffering anxiety, you are leaving in a hurry even having to leave a symbol on the TV for sister, leaving your dogs behind, you don't feel safe.

    The inability to lock your door as you enter your childhood yard is to do with your childhood and believing that the influences from tha time still influence you although you would rather they didn't.

    Finally no one there to collect you and you (with your hubby?) feel alone and let down? The fear of things being out of contol, or you not being in control? Possibly who is going to protect you?

    Peace, sleep well tonight, you are not alone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dreams are often so bizarre ! A translator would be great ! My mom believes that all of the characters of our dreams are different aspects of yourselves. It has proved an interesting exercise to apply this theory to my own dreams sometimes...
    I hope your translator shows up tonight !
    Cheers, Lady !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. You are my fellow travelers in life's journey and I respect your words of wisdom.

Or click here to send me an email
Email me!

Peace!