"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable & fall asleep & miss your life."~Brian Andreas

Thursday, March 10, 2011

And I cried....

I almost missed a video Nacherluver shared the other day
If you've followed me for a while 
You know I'm always in search of passion

I found another example in this child
and I had to know more

Rhema Marvanne is 8 years old
Has proclaimed herself to be a gospel singer
Having lost her mother to ovarian cancer in 2008
She said her dream is to pick up where her mom left off
 If you have a moment check out her Amazing Grace rendition
or at the least please listen to Note to God
I bawled

During an interview she was asked what she would say to other kids
Her face lit up and her eyes sparkled
"Just know your talents
Just practice really hard
And you can follow your dream perfectly"

Thanks Nacherluver
I almost missed this little passionate messenger
who somehow retains the light from the other side

3 comments:

  1. I had watched the vid too thanks to natcherluver, great voice and passion for one so young. The little girl that is althougfh I am sure nacherluver can sing too? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. off to watch her now....i missed her, too....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup. She's amazing. Definitely granted a gift for greater good. You know, somehow I've been lost in the shuffle lately. I put a link to a quiz on that same post that I was SURE would get some hilarious responses. Not a peep!!! Not sure if no one followed the link or if they did and were too afraid to speak up!!! Anyways, thanks for the shout-out. Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. You are my fellow travelers in life's journey and I respect your words of wisdom.

Or click here to send me an email
Email me!

Peace!