~ ~ ~
28
I was born on the 28th
I have 28 teeth
The total sum of my address is 28
28 - Money comes to you as you keep the faith that you, your loved ones, and your beautiful life purpose are all fully supported by Heaven.
~ ~ ~
I've got to say that when these ran through my head I thought, wow, I must be really tired or really tired.
Then this morning, for no apparent reason, I picked a book off my shelf that I haven't read before. When I opened it, the first thing I saw was "28 day soul coaching program". And it seemed like things clicked. I felt like I was supposed to be looking at this. I thought hmmm, maybe I should try this but when? I looked back to the book and saw "...you might also want to start at the winter or summer solstice...".
Wow. O-k-a-y. So, angels/guides/whoever you are, do you happen to know the lotto numbers?
So I'm going to do the 28 day program as outlined in Soul Coaching - 28 Days to Discover Your Authentic Self by Denise Linn. Seems like I should. And please bear with me because I'll probably post about it here...along with all my other rantings.
You are welcome to follow along with me if you'd like. Or add in your thoughts & comments.
Which leads me to a question....
Why do you blog?
I often have thoughts that wont leave my brain.
ReplyDeleteI started to blog to share my art with others, then maybe to sell some, I'd like to write more personal things, but why? So for now I just show some photos from time to time.
Happy Holidays to you fellow traveler : )
Phenomenal! Is the solstice the 21st?
ReplyDeletewow....28 does mean something...run now and buy some lottery cards !!
ReplyDeleteI think you do have an angel or two looking over your shoulder !
and blog all you want while you discover your authentic self...I think it will be amazing to read.....
why do I blog ?....it has become such a part of my life. I learn something new everyday, have relationships deeper than with some of my "real life" friends and it's turned into a journal of sorts for me, where my thoughts and words and photos will always have a place to live.....
Interesting that thing with the number 28.
ReplyDeleteI work with a guy who sees 11 everywhere.
"Look, its 11 after 4", "there are 11 boxes of cerial in the pantry", "If you add the number of animals Ive had in my life, its 11."
It goes on and on.
Why blog, simply an outlet. I've always enjoyed writing, I used to write letters to the editor of newspapers just to write. I've kept many journals, just a hobby.
I believe the interest comes from my Dad, who was a journalist, columnist, etc all his life.
I find it relaxing.