"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable & fall asleep & miss your life."~Brian Andreas

Thursday, December 3, 2009

ATCs

I had to share these. We're supposed to make artist trading cards to share at next week's drawing class. I decided to try out little collages. I had lots of fun doing them and would probably still be at it if I didn't have to do something as mundane as getting some sleep. Sorry the photo looks so crappy but I am really sleepy and didn't feel like fighting with lighting.

Yeah yeah I know they're kinda primitive but gotta start somewhere. I'm just thrilled that I'm creating SOMETHING. (Huge grin here)


6 comments:

  1. they look great Elena... It's simple act if we let it happen and such joy come from it... Create... Lady, Create...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cards look great! I have trouble with atc's sometimes because they are so small, but always feel good in the end.

    : )
    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're beautiful, Elena! I haven't tried ATCs yet, but now you have me thinking maybe I should give them a try.
    :0)
    Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. I'm so glad we met!

    Hugs,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love em! Delightfully primitive. Make more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love these. They are so wonderful, and I am so glad you created them. Your classmates will be thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're wonderful!!! I've always wanted to try some ATC's. I like the way they look all together in a group. Like they were one poster or Xmas card or something!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. You are my fellow travelers in life's journey and I respect your words of wisdom.

Or click here to send me an email
Email me!

Peace!