"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable & fall asleep & miss your life."~Brian Andreas

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Stalked by numbers

As I sit here working on the bills, my thoughts were being interrupted by numbers that had nothing to do with the bills. Yep, again with the numbers. But these kept running through my head and distracting me from the task at hand. The next thought was, look it up or we'll keep it up. I thought jeez louise and reached out for the numbers book. Here's what I found:

432TRUST that you're accurately hearing trustworthy Divine guidance from your angels and the ascended masters. This guidance may come in the form of feelings, ideas, visions or signs.

422 - This is a strong message from the angels, asking you to TRUST, believe and have faith that your prayers are being answered, because they are.

Hmmm, did you notice that little word which seems to be popping up everywhere? See, Suz, the Angels understand me. You have to keep repeating things to me until they sink into my thick skull.

Then the final play with numbers: 28

I was born on the 28th
I have 28 teeth
The total sum of my address is 28
28 - Money comes to you as you keep the faith that you, your loved ones, and your beautiful life purpose are all fully supported by Heaven.

What the heck? Bills, woman, focus on the bills!

2 comments:

  1. You're funny
    Paying bills....I need angels by my side too
    You should have my bills...especially our tax bill
    Oh well....
    I think I heard a Numberslady.com on the radio the other night..about 3am....I'm going to try to find her...she was very interesting
    I haven't found any numbers that stick out to me....but maybe I haven't been aware!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew, I rush through the bills till I'm out of money. No time for pondering there.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. You are my fellow travelers in life's journey and I respect your words of wisdom.

Or click here to send me an email
Email me!

Peace!