"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable & fall asleep & miss your life."~Brian Andreas

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

ATC's and More

I have too much to share this morning.

I finished my ATCs.





The first snowfall of the season




Guess who moved in from the yard
Said it was too cold
After a fresh coat of stain
He donned his Christmas attire
After bumping his head on the ceiling




And for the finale
I couldn't resist last week's sunrise



4 comments:

  1. Loving the ATC and you photo's this morning... I'm feeling there's a bit of an extra getty up in you step lately... Let it happen and enjoy lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're in a good place
    stay there for a while
    absolutely beautiful ATC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sharing. Love the cards. Love that your yard companion can come in and get festive! Inspiring sunrise. I think winter sunrise is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love the ATCs. We should all have giraffes in the house. Yours is wonderful. Have a fantastic Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. You are my fellow travelers in life's journey and I respect your words of wisdom.

Or click here to send me an email
Email me!

Peace!