"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable & fall asleep & miss your life."~Brian Andreas

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Rejoice & Friend



Remember Rejoice?
The man I made out of pieces of my dead tree?
Rejoice gave Squirt a boost
As he searched for something too

 I did find a bit of IT
at home today
I compiled a bag for the little boy's family
something for each of them
With a card to mom that says
This is from Santa
I expect nothing in return
One day you'll pay it forward

Besides
This family helped my spirit more than they know

3 comments:

  1. Kids do have it hard this time of year if their parents (if they have both) if their parents are out of work..or dysfunctional for who knows why...it is always the kids.....you did a good thing
    giving is never wasted

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. You are my fellow travelers in life's journey and I respect your words of wisdom.

Or click here to send me an email
Email me!

Peace!